Oh my gosh! I can't believe how obsessed I've become! I love this video, even if it is only a little teaser. I can't find the full video anywhere. Maybe it's not been released yet?
Back in 2004, I believe, Spiderman 2 debuted. Okay, I must admit here that I've not seen any of the Spiderman movies. However, there is something about 2 that peaks my interest. Sometimes when movies are released overseas, the songs on the soundtracks change. This is where things get interesting for me. The ending theme for the Japanese release of Spiderman 2 was T.M.Revolution - Web of Night. Takanori Nishikawa was in L.A. for the premier and got to walk the red carpet. As this was a formal event, he wanted to look as formal as possible as a Japanese, so he wore a kimono. If I remember right, he said that the design on his kimono was his family crest. I hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong here. I've seen Takanori in several kimonos and he always looks stunning in them. And, in my humble opinion, he looked regal and elegant at the Spiderman 2 premier.
It's official! Takanori Nishikawa is absolutely the sweetest, friendliest, kindest, most adorable man on the planet! AND I MET HIM!!! O.M.G.! This has been amazing! Thank you Otakon 2013! And thank you "Special Needs" badge! You have made my dreams come true! Yes! I was able to attend Otakon 2013 in Baltimore, MD. I'm still in shock that this happened. (Thank you Twitter for allowing me to meet the wonderful people who made this happen for me!) I wanted to see T.M.Revolution so badly. And I got to see him! And so much more! More than I had dared to hope for. Friday! 9 August, 2013... O.M.G.! There was an announcement about 2 secret autograph sessions with Takanori... as in secret location. It was announced when and where to line up to get special passes for these sessions - limited to 100 people per session. Thank you "Special Needs"! Due to my heart condition, I had a special priority badge that allowed me certain privileges. I...
I've got to admit that I'm feeling 100 times better than I was feeling last night. Today is so much brighter and so much better! If only the "a" key on my laptop wasn't sticking. I practically have to pound it to get it to work. *sigh* I didn't get much sleep last night. Didn't get any sleep at all until after 3:30. And I was up before 9:00 this morning. But that's okay. This morning I got to watch something that is still making me smile. I got to watch T.M.Revolution perform the TV debut of his new single FLAGS! Okay, I didn't get to see it on TV since it was in Japan. But I have a program on my laptop called KeyholeTV. It provides live-streaming of Japanese television. And while the feed was choppy and at times got pixilated, it was of good enough quality that I could enjoy the show. It's so rare for me to get to see T.M.Revolution's television performance outside of YouTube, and I was so thrilled to get to see him debut his new ...
Comments
Post a Comment