Back On My Path

 So many things are happening at once and it's all put me back on my Path. I'm so happy! I'm making progress! First off, I received the Calling from Thoth. I firmly believe that it's because of Him that I'm writing again. After so much writer's block I ended up writing two poems in a week. That may not seem like much to some people but for me this is progress. 


Speaking of Path progress, I cast a candle magick spell yesterday. I hadn't practiced my Craft in so long. I was nervous, and rusty, but I did it. I lit a blue chime candle with the purpose of healing my soul. As an offering to Thoth I read one of my new poems. I could feel and sense little motes of energy surround me, healing me!


Also! I have made a new friend who has already helped me a lot on my Path. Perhaps I have found a Sensei? We'd known each other online but we finally met in person last week. After just one meeting I feel like I've known him forever. We have so much in common! I feel blessed to have met him.


Lastly, I finally got the raven and pentacle tattoo that I had wanted for so long. And I love it! I intend to get this turned into a quarter-sleeve. Maybe more? Budget is an issue but where there's a will, there's a way.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Memories of T.M.Revolution at Otakon 2013

Depression & The Spider's Web

T.M.Revolution, Kimonos & Spiderman 2