A Raven's Strange Dream about Her Dad

 I've been having strange feelings today and I don't know what to make of them. It's all because of a dream I had and not knowing what it may have been trying to tell me. Let me preface this by saying that my Dad died many years ago. My mom died 10 years before him, and I have no siblings. My Dad was everything to me. I was completely devastated when he passed, as I was the one to find him in the backyard. 


In my dream, Dad had disappeared. Apparently he knew his time was coming and he had wandered off. I'm not sure how long he was missing, nor do I know why there wasn't a search before this. I kept asking the police to help me find him. Either he was still alive somewhere or I needed to find his body to give him a proper burial. It was a very strange and disturbing dream - not knowing if my Dad was dead or alive, not knowing where he was.


Now since waking up, I can't stop feeling the same emotions that I had in my dream. The whole "Is he out there somewhere? Is there a chance I could have my Dad back?" I keep searching to see if his spirit is somewhere around me but I just can't find hm. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Memories of T.M.Revolution at Otakon 2013

Too Kawaii!!

T.M.Revolution, Kimonos & Spiderman 2