T.M.Revolution, Kimonos & Spiderman 2

Back in 2004, I believe, Spiderman 2 debuted. Okay, I must admit here that I've not seen any of the Spiderman movies. However, there is something about 2 that peaks my interest. Sometimes when movies are released overseas, the songs on the soundtracks change. This is where things get interesting for me.

The ending theme for the Japanese release of Spiderman 2 was T.M.Revolution - Web of Night.

Takanori Nishikawa was in L.A. for the premier and got to walk the red carpet. As this was a formal event, he wanted to look as formal as possible as a Japanese, so he wore a kimono. If I remember right, he said that the design on his kimono was his family crest. I hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong here.

I've seen Takanori in several kimonos and he always looks stunning in them. And, in my humble opinion, he looked regal and elegant at the Spiderman 2 premier.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Memories of T.M.Revolution at Otakon 2013

Too Kawaii!!