Poetry

I have dreams. We all do. I like to write, especially poetry. I would love to have my poetry published someday but I don't know if that will ever happen. I haven't been able to write lately. Writer's block. However, I did find some of my older poems in an old notebook. These are two of my favorites. Yes, I like shadows.


Good or bad, these poems are my own work and I'm proud of them. Please don't steal them or use them without my permission.




Sweet Oblivion


Oh - Dark and Twisted Dweller in the Shadows
Reaching through the Light that isn't there
Cognizant of Things Seen and Unseen
Conversing with Those that couldn't possibly be there
When All that "Can't Be" Are
Who's to say What's Real
Lost on the Horizon of a New Day
Turning into Night Until the Two are One
Limitless in its Finality
Finite in its Expanse
The Singularity of Life Itself
Raises the Awareness of What's To Be
The Shadows Themselves
Rise and Fall, Enveloping All
In the Wonder of the Moment
Waiting, Gasping in the Silence
Darkness Overwhelms. . .
Sweet Oblivion. . .
Until. . .
Newly Awakened
It Begins Again

6 October2008




The Shadows


The Shadows envelope me
like a cool comfortable robe
Veiling me from the Light that
blinds and burns
Hiding me away from the Pain,
the Injustice and the monotonous
cacophony of Prejudice


Intolerance plagues our world
as we waste away
in the famine of Hatred
The Shadows protect me
The Darkness surrounds me
with an impenetrable barrier
Saving me


15 October 2008

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Memories of T.M.Revolution at Otakon 2013

Too Kawaii!!

T.M.Revolution, Kimonos & Spiderman 2