Yes, I'm Obsessing Today

If you've been following this blog at all I'm sure you've noticed that I'm a major major fan of Nishikawa Takanori, aka T.M.Revolution. You might say that I'm a bit obsessed with him -- umm, not in a creepy way.

It can be difficult at times to try to follow someone who's in another country. I usually hear about events after they're over, reading about things on the web. And it can be very difficult to get CDs and DVDs. You almost have to order them from online. This is especially true if you live in the American midwest.

After years of watching his television performances on YouTube, sometimes years after their original recording, I finally got to see T.M.Revolution perform live on TV. (see previous post)

Here is T.M.Revolution performing his new single FLAGS on "Coming Soon!!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Memories of T.M.Revolution at Otakon 2013

Too Kawaii!!

T.M.Revolution, Kimonos & Spiderman 2