西川貴教ありがとうございます。

In February of 2009 I suffered a heart attack. Needless to say, this scared me tremendously. As I lay there in the hospital for days, I did my best to calm myself by listening to music. I had my mp3 and some small speakers.

The vast majority of what I listened to was T.M.Revolution. His voice calmed and soothed me. His songs cheered me. The nurses would comment often on the music I was listening to, and I, of course, would gush about how incredible Takanori Nishikawa is.

Obviously I survived. I was released from the hospital after a week, I think.

In my heart of hearts I honestly believe that Takanori Nishikawa -- T.M.Revolution -- helped me. Maybe I'm melodramatic. I don't know. But, to me, his music was a major factor in my recovery. He gave me hope. He gave me strength. And for that I will be forever grateful.

西川貴教ありがとうございます。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Memories of T.M.Revolution at Otakon 2013

Too Kawaii!!

T.M.Revolution, Kimonos & Spiderman 2