Why Raven Hates February

 February, or at least the first half of it, has been bad for me for quite some time. Some of it deals with my ex-husband. I suppose it's due to the trauma he put me through, but I'm a little fuzzy on dates here. Either his birthday is February 2nd and our anniversary was the 7th, or vice versa. I'm also extremely fuzzy when it comes to our divorce. I'm pretty sure it was in October. I know it was late in the year. But that's another story.


Then there's February 9th – the date I had my heart attack in 2009. That date I'm certain of. I'm still fuzzy on the other 2 aforementioned dates. Which brings us to February 12. That's the date my mother died, 5 minutes before Friday the 13th. She almost made it to her and Dad's wedding anniversary on the 15th. February sucks, and so does cancer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Memories of T.M.Revolution at Otakon 2013

Depression & The Spider's Web

T.M.Revolution, Kimonos & Spiderman 2